MuTech SeriesMuTech 6
MU Tech Series is an ideal choice for modern machine shop which offers versatile milling applications with high speed, power, geometrical accuracies and larger clamping surface. Large and complex 5-axis components can be easily operated in single set-up and in minimum cycle time. Symmetrical design of heavily ribbed cast iron structure leads to greater stability, excellent anti-damping and improved geometrical accuracies at the rapid of 30m/min. Tilting head on Y-axis with +30°/ -120° enabling machining on 5 sides. Fixed table with integrated rotary table, electro-spindle and twin arm type ATC makes machine more productive for intricated machining.
- Versatile high performance machine.
- Heavy rigid and excellent anti-damping structure.
- Geometrically stable machine.
- Fixed table with integrated rotary table on Z-axis traverse.
- 12000rpm electro-spindle
- Swiveling Head (+30° / -120°).
- 24 tool arm type faster ATC placed outside of working area.
- Greater working envelope for large size component.
- Electrical with quality device & panel AC.
- Ergonomic design.
- Wide door opening for better approach.
- Auto & manual coolant.
- Centralized & programmable lubrication.
Simultaneous 5-Axis Machine
High Speed Electro Spindle
|MU Tech 6|
|Table Size||mm||1000 x 600|
|T-Slot Size||mm||7 x 14 x 80|
|Max. Load on Table||kg||700|
|Min.Distance from Floor to Table Top||mm||900|
|Dist.from Pallet Top to Spindle Nose (Vertical)||mm||100|
|Dist.from Pallet Top to Spindle Cen. (Horizontal)||mm||300|
|Max.Job Dia.& height||mm||Ø 800 x 550|
|Feed & Acceleration|
|Rapid Traverse (X/Y/Z-axis)||m/min||30|
|Acceleration (X/Y/Z -Axis)||m/sec2||5|
|Rotating Head (B-Axis)|
|Spindle Axis/Saddle Plane||deg.||+30/-120|
|Automatic Tool Changer|
|Weight # (Approx)||kg||9300|
|Dimension # (Approx)|
* Depend upon clamping arrangement, Tooling & Job # Refer machine detailed layout