Human Resource Development
he Human Resource at Jyoti is a well organized and self motivated team of Engineers and Techno savvy professionals. The word ‘employee’ is excluded from the Jyoti dictionary. Anybody working with Jyoti is treated as a co-partner and team member. An independent HR Department takes care of all the benefits and amenities to be provided to all team members.
The Human Resource Development Department is committed to support the Jyoti CNC Automation Limited’s mission of providing excellence in CNC Automation. It addresses employee issues and concerns. Some of these issues include recruitment, benefits, time keeping, payroll, recreational activity, interpersonal relations, training & development.
All the members are provided with reimbursements well ahead of industry standards, Provident Funds, Conveyances, Canteen facility, Clean and healthy working environment, Sports and cultural activities etc. It also includes on-going support, prompt as well as courteous services to all staff members.
- To create a record for future recruitment occurring in each departments.
- To promote a climate in which optimum staff performance and job satisfaction are achieved.
- To create biographical, developmental records of all employees.
Our team members are the most critical resources for providing quality manufacturing for the CNC Turning Center's customers, worldwide. Jyoti's HRD involves activities the activities, such as
- To recruit and select the very best candidates available for each vacancy.
- Develop Personal Performance through Improvement processes, which contribute to the overall growth of the team members.
- To create innovative, effective, need-based, future-ready, flexible salary and payroll systems.
We have teams that work on specialized areas. These teams are united to provide comprehensive support and continuous process improvement. Each team led by the HOD, and the department as a whole, shall continually assess the programs and services offered to ensure that they continue to meet the needs of our staff members.
One such specialized team is that of Training & Development. Presently, the training unit is involved in programs like developing CNC Operating skills, techniques and lesson planning. The Human Resources Department supports the overall mission of the organization by serving the JYOTI family in a courteous manner in the following ways:
- Create and deliver exemplary HR services, processes and outcomes.
- Generate a positive and productive work as well as learning environment.
- Respect for everyone’s dignity.
- Fair and equitable treatment to all individuals.
- Highest standards of personal integrity and trustworthiness.
- Participation and effective teamwork.
- Honest and sensitive communication.
- Learning growth and development.
- If you want to build the business, build the people.