To get high performance in 5-axis, MX 4 provides greater multi-functionality in roughing to finishing as well in turning operation. The portal structure configuration of machine allows flexibility to adapt variety of mechanical requirements. Linear Motor and high precision L.M guideways allow high speed at high acceleration rates. High speed electro-spindle assures high material removal rate. Table is equipped with TRIM on a 45° plane allowing tilting of -45° /+180°. Machine is equipped with a twin pallet whose, large number of tool ATC which are very useful in sector of aerospace industries, energy as well as in defense for precise and complex job.
- Portal type rigid structure.
- Harmonically and thermally stabled machine
- Linear motor technology enabling rapid of 120m/min.
- High Speed 24000rpm electro-spindle.
- Rotary Swivelling Table (A-Axis: -45/+180 C-Axis: 360 )
- TRIM table with 100rpm for turning operations
- Faster automatic work piece changer.
- Fast 36 tool chain type ATC
- Electrical with quality device & panel AC.
- Efficient chip flow and effective chip removal.
- Auto & manual coolant.
- Centralized & programmable lubrication.
|Linear X/Y/Z Axis||MX 4|
|Rapid Feedrate||m/min||X = 60, Y-Z = 120|
|Acceleration on Axis||m/s2||X = 6, Y-Z = 10|
|Rotating Axis on Table A-C|
|A :Tilting on 45° plane||Deg.||-45°/+180°|
|C :Rotating Table||Deg.||360°|
|Working Position||Deg.||Horizontal Position = 0° Verticle Position =90°|
|Machining Volume (Ø x Height)||mm||Ø 440 mm x 405 mm|
|Increment of Measurement||deg.||0.001˚|
|Torque :Motor/Clamping||Nm||A=740, C=430/A,C -2500|
|Accuracy (As per VDI/DGQ 3441)|
|Linear Axis (X/Y/Z Axis)|
|Positioning Uncertainty (P)||mm||0.004|
|Repeatability (Ps medium)||mm||0.002|
|Rotating Axis (A/C Axis)|
|Positioning Uncertainty (P)||sec||7.2|
|Repeatability (Ps medium)||sec||3.6|
# Refer machine detailed layout