MU Tech Series is an ideal choice for modern machine shop which offers versatile milling applications with high speed, power, geometrical accuracies and larger clamping surface. Large and complex 5-axis components can be easily operated in single set-up and in minimum cycle time. Symmetrical design of heavily ribbed cast iron structure leads to greater stability, excellent anti-damping and improved geometrical accuracies at the rapid of 30m/min. Tilting head on Y-axis with +30°/ -120° enabling machining on 5 sides. Fixed table with integrated rotary table, electro-spindle and twin arm type ATC makes machine more productive for intricated machining.
- Versatile high performance machine.
- Heavy rigid and excellent anti-damping structure.
- Geometrically stable machine.
- Fixed table with integrated rotary table on Z-axis traverse.
- 12000rpm electro-spindle
- Swiveling Head (+30° / -120°).
- 24 tool arm type faster ATC placed outside of working area.
- Greater working envelope for large size component.
- Electrical with quality device & panel AC.
- Ergonomic design.
- Wide door opening for better approach.
- Auto & manual coolant.
- Centralized & programmable lubrication.
|MU Tech 6|
|Fixed Table Size||mm||1000 x 600|
|Rotating Table Dia.||mm||600|
|T-Slot Dimention||mm||7 x 14 x 80|
|Distance from Floor to Table||mm||900|
|Max. Load on Table||kgf||700|
|Dist. from Pallet Top to Spindle Nose (Vertical)||mm||100|
|Dist. from Pallet Top to Spindle Nose (Horizontal)||mm||300|
|Max. Job Dia. And Height||mm||φ 800 x 500|
|Feed & Acceleration|
|Rapid Traverse (X/Y/Z Axis)||m/min||30|
|Main Spindle (Electro Spindle)|
|Spindle Speed Range||rpm||12000|
|Spindle Motor Power -Siemens||kW||23.6|
|Spindle Torque (S6-40% / S1)||Nm||110/84|
|Spindle Nose||SK 40|
|Rotating Head (B Axis)|
|Spindle Axis / Saddle Plane||deg.||30° / -120°|
|Automatic Tool Changer|
|Number of Tool||24|
|Max. Tool Dia. Pockets (All/Adj. empty)||mm||75/125|
|Max. Tool Weight||kg||7|
|Max. Tool Length||mm||300|
|Accuracy (As per VDI/DGQ 3441)|
|Positioning Uncertainty (P)||mm||0.01|
|Repeatability (Ps medium)||mm||0.005|
|Machine Weight (Approx.)||Kg||9300|
|Machine Dimension (Approx.)|
# Refer machine detailed layout