One of the technological innovation in turning technology is i-Sect which is design to machine Oval shaped component such as piston, where high degree of accuracy is demanded. Machine offers great performance with its structural design and special linear motor concept which is unique in its class. Highest accuracy of arc second can be achieved with the machine. Precision Oval Turning Software (POTS) precisely developed by Jyoti for oval turning application.
- Special innovative design for oval turning.
- High Precision Machine.
- Y axis with liner motor.
- High acceleration rate for Y-Axis up to 100 m/sec2.
- Inbuilt synchronized motor.
- Simultaneous 4 axis control.
- Equipped with Piston Oval Turning Software.
- 4-station tool turret available.
- Tailstock for end support.
- Compact footprint
- Fully tooled up solution to meet customer need.
|Swing Over Bed||mm||300|
|Max. Turning Dia.*||mm||200|
|Max. Turning Length*||mm||300|
|X-Axis Travel (Cross)||mm||120|
|Z-Axis Travel (Longitudinal)||mm||350|
|Y-Axis Linear Travel||mm||25|
|Rapid Feed (X & Z axis)||m/min||20|
|Spindle Motor Power|
|Spindle Speed Range||rpm||50-3000|
|Min C Axis Increment||mm||0.001|
|Number of Station||4|
|Tool Size (Cross Sectional)||mm||8mm|
|Thrust (Adjustable)||Kgf (Max.)||300|
|Accuracy (As per VDI/DGQ 3441)|
|Positioning Uncertainty (P)||mm||0.01|
|Repeatability (Ps medium)||mm||0.005|