VMC Performance Series
VMC 850 nvu
To match greater accuracy and higher reliability ay higher speed the series is developed with high dynamic structure support and rapid axis acceleration. Broad base and twin layer heavy column improves vibration damping and balance the machine during machining with heavy cutting parameter. Broad table supported by precision LM guideways to offer high load carrying capacity. The series is best suited for high material removal from casting and forging preferred in die mould application.
- Broad column structure and robust construction.
- High dynamics structure and high acceleration upto 5m/sec2
- Table with high load carrying capacity.
- Wider Linear Motion guide ways.
- High performance 10000rpm BT-40 ceramic bearing spindle for DM-version.
- High Torque & High Power spindle motor for P-version.
- Electricals with quality device & panel AC.
- 90° tilting operator panel.
- Ergonomic design and improved operating condition.
- Auto & manual coolant.
- Efficient chip disposal and easy chip evacuation
- Wide working area.
- Centralized & programmable lubrication
|VMC 850 nvu|
|Table Size||mm||1000 X 530|
|T-Slot Dimension||mm||4 X 18 X 100|
|Distance from Floor to Table||mm||965|
|Max. Load on Table||kg||500|
|Dis. From Spindle Face to Table Top (Min.-Max.)||mm||150 - 660|
|Feed (X, Y & Z Axis)|
|Spindle Speed Range||rpm||10000 (6000)|
|Spindle Motor Power -Siemens||kW||15.8/10.5 (18/12)|
|Spindle Motor Power - Fanuc||kW||11/7.5 (15/11)|
|Front Bearing Bore||mm||70|
|Spindle Nose||mm||BT 40|
|Automatic Tool Changer|
|No. of Tools||20|
|Max. Tool Dia. Pockets (All/Adj. empty)||mm||80 / 125|
|Accuracy (as per VDI/DGQ 3441)|
|Positioning Uncertainty (P)||mm||0.010|
|Repeatability (Ps medium)||mm||0.005|
|Machine Weight # (Approx.)||Kg||5700|
|Machine Dimension # (Approx.): Length||mm||3700|
# Refer machine detailed layout