VMC 70 Linear
VMC-70 Linear is the first Indian Linear Machine with Linear motors, Dual Linear motors are used on all axis for maximum dynamics and accuracy for higher quality and fast production rates. As there are no mechanical transmission element like lead screw and coupling effect of elasticity and backlash is avoided Machine also have rotary triunion table for fourth and fifth axis. High speed electro-spindle makes the machining smooth and dimensionally accurate.
- Gantry type high speed machine.
- High Precision 5 axis Machine.
- Machine with Linear Motor.
- High rate of spindle acceleration and decelerations.
- Structure reinforced with Concrete Structure.
- High Acceleration 18 m/s2
- High Speed Servo ATC.
- Rotary Trunion Table.
- Electrical with quality device & panel AC.
- Auto & manual coolant.
- Centralized & programmable lubrication.
|VMC 70 Linear|
|Table Size||mm||900 x 800|
|T-Slot Dimention||mm||5 x 18 x 125|
|Distance from Floor to Table||mm||850|
|Dis. From Spindle Face to Table Top (Min.-Max.)||mm||150-650|
|Rapid Traverse (X,Y & Z Axis)||m/min||100|
|Spindle Speed Range||rpm||0-18000|
|Spindle Motor Power -Siemens||kW||35|
|Front Bearing Bore||mm||80|
|Spindle Nose||mm||HSK 63A|
|Automatic Tool Changer|
|Number of Tool||20|
|Max. Tool Dia. Pockets (All/Adj. empty)||mm||90/190|
|Max Tool Weight||Kg||7|
|Accuracy (As per VDI/DGQ 3441)|
|Positioning Uncertainty (P)||mm||0.01|
|Repeatability (Ps medium)||mm||0.002|
# Refer machine detailed layout